July 21, 2014

Simple Pastel Makeup Look | Essence All About Candies Palette


The star of the show today is the Essence All About Candies palette, as you probably might have guessed by the title. I will try to upload several different looks using these All About Essence palettes before I post the review, so here we go with the first one.


essence all about candies palette

You probably see that the shades look kinda the same on the eyes, that is a main thing I have to mention when talking about these palettes. The shades blend together. I used the baby peach, pink and  lavender shades yet they look like one color all over my lid. I have the baby blue on the lower lashline.

essence all about candies palette

Anyway, this is not a review, so let me just show you a few more photos of the make-up:

essence all about candies palette
silver grey hair and pastel eye makeup


Next time I'll definitely use color bases, the shades will show up more vibrant that way. I wanted to create a sheer and polished pastel look for now, and I think I accomplished it. You can easily wear this look to school or work since it is rather laid back.

I used the following products:


Face:
Eyes and lips:


Have you tried the Essence All About palettes?

~ Evinde

I bought the products with my own money.

4 comments :

  1. A smink szép lett, tetszik! :)
    Folyamatosan görgettem ide-oda a részletekért, hogy melyik pirosító, szájfény, mert jól néz ki együtt. Viszont az, hogy egy színnek látszik az összes szín a szemeden, nem győzött meg arról, hogy megvásároljam ezt a palettát

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Igen, az az egy "baj" van ezekkel a palettákkal, hogy a hasonlók csak összemosódnak. Szerintem így is az Essence eddigi legjobb palettái amúgy, nagyon puha a textúrájuk. Nekem textúra > pigmentáció, de persze mindenki más keres egy palettában. :) Végre valami, ami nem porzik. :D

      Delete
    2. Ha nem lenne így is több palettám, mint amennyit egy ember el tud használni, azért biztosan elcsábulnék - sőt, még így sincs kizárva.
      Lesz smink a Sunset palettával is? (azt hiszem ez a neve)

      Delete
    3. Igen, és a Nude-dal is :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...